Major investments and the inclusion of added digital solutions beyond home delivery provide increased value for more customers.
Vetsource has formally added data and insights and client engagement offerings to our portfolio of customer solutions. The portfolio expansion is the result of our recent investments in two companies — VetSuccess and Vet2Pet — as part of our long-term strategy to continue to meet the needs of our customers and, ultimately, pet owners. We have also made recent key investments in pharmacy operations, talent, and leadership. Read our full press release or check out the highlights below.
Newest digital solutions go beyond home delivery
- Vetsource has added data and insights and client engagement offerings to its portfolio of customer solutions.
- The portfolio expansion is the result of Vetsource’s investment in two companies — VetSuccess and Vet2Pet — as part of a long-term strategy to continue to meet the needs of its customers, and ultimately pet owners.
- As the industry’s leading data experts, VetSuccess provides performance reports, dashboards, and data services to veterinary practices, as well as robust analytics and quantitative veterinary insights to industry partners. These intuitive and interactive solutions allow customers to gain a deeper understanding of business performance, uncover actionable insights, and make confident decisions that improve day-to-day operations.
- Vet2Pet offers veterinary medicine’s only customizable, all-in-one client connection system and app. Features like appointment management, pharmacy refills, 2-way chatting and texting, reminders, and rewards programs make it easy for practices and pet owners to interact, increase practice revenue, and save staff an average of three hours of phone time each day.
- Vetsource has made additional significant investments in product enhancements, pharmacy operations, and workforce, including the addition of Chief Product Officer Ami Murthy, who brings extensive experience in product management and consumer ecommerce from leadership roles at companies such as eBay and Amazon.