Work with Vetsource
Looking for a fulfilling career in a supportive and inclusive environment? Join a team excited to help change the world for pets and those who care for them.
Life at Vetsource
We’re committed to building a brighter future for pets and those who care for them, and we’d love for you to join us.
According to our 2023 engagement and inclusion survey, nearly 90% of employees recommend Vetsource as a great place to work and feel respected and supported — and we’re always working to increase that number. We have customers in every state and in Canada, with team members working remotely and in person in Portland, Oregon; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and Toronto.
Best culture of my career. Our executive leadership group is down to earth, approachable, caring, and inclusive.
— Anonymous respondent, 2023 internal engagement and inclusion survey
Benefits that make a difference
- Medical, dental, vision, and EAP
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and accidental death
- Voluntary long-term disability, pet insurance, legal assistance, and identity theft protection
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, volunteer, and pet adoption/bereavement leave
- A dog-friendly work environment
- Flexible scheduling, including remote work where possible
- Professional development opportunities, including pharmacy technician training
Transparency Link in Coverage – Machine Readable Files | Search by EIN #204318957
Opportunities for everyone to thrive
At Vetsource, we believe in the power of integrating DEI — diversity, equity, and inclusion — into our work, and we act on that belief by educating ourselves and infusing DEI principles into everything we do.
From hiring practices and pay equity to business relationships and employee resource groups, we aspire to ensure a workplace where every individual feels a true sense of belonging.
What are our DEI commitments?
We are committed to:
- Engaging in open, honest, and inclusive dialogue
- Owning our biases and adapting our behaviors
- Measuring and tracking our progress
- Taking action to improve the state of diversity, equity, and inclusion
How do we fulfill our commitments?
We work to embed DEI into our culture, empower our people to speak up, and celebrate each other’s diversity. To help ensure a holistic view of these goals, we focus on 4 areas:
- Culture: Events and gatherings in the company and in the community to bring together people and ideas
- Talent: Supporting the attraction of new employees to the organization, and mentorship and support opportunities for current employees
- Education: Resources, tools, and training on DEI topics for employees and leaders of the organization
- Business: Policy change, vendor programs, community outreach, and business partnerships to support the goals and values of the organization
How do employees support DEI work?
In addition to opportunities to serve on the DEI committee and participate in events and trainings, we support employee resource groups (ERGs).
Designed to help foster an inclusive culture and increase professional development, Vetsource’s employee-driven networks are based on uplifting and empowering colleagues with shared identities and values. These volunteer groups work to amplify unique voices and perspectives, provide insight into business objectives, and help create a community within Vetsource where everyone can thrive.
Current ERGs include:
- BLAST (Black and Latino Action SocieTy)
- Vetsource Pride (LGBTQIA+)
- PACE (Parents and Caregivers for Equity)
- WIN (Women’s Initiative Network)