Last Modified: October 13, 2022
The Services are offered and available to business users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: you are a business user, you meet the age requirements, and if you do not, you must not access or use the Services.
To access the Services, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide related to your access of the Services is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you or your authorized users provide to register with the Services or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our Privacy Notice for Vet2Pet Mobile Application https://vetsource.com/privacy-notice-for-vet2pet-mobile-application/, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to the information you and your authorized users have provided consistent with our Privacy Notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All contents, features and functionality of the Services provided by us (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Vet2Pet, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement.
- When we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials provided on or within the Services.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials on or within the Services.
TRADEMARKS. The Vet2Pet name, Vet2Pet logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Vet2Pet or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Vet2Pet. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on and within the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To Impersonate or attempt to Impersonate Vet2Pet, a Vet2Pet employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Vet2Pet or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on or within the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material provided by us on or within the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server hosting the Services, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
YOUR APP CONTENT. The Services include features, functions and customization tools that allow you to provide a customized, personalized mobile app and brand experience for your clients. The customizable features include your practice name and logo on the mobile app’s icon, your practice name and logo displayed on the Apple and Google Play stores, a rewards program to promote brand loyalty and compliance, integration of the mobile app data with your practice management software, push notifications and communication tools linking your clients to your messages, articles and User Contributions (as defined below) (collectively, “Your App Content”). To take full advantage of the Services, you must register and access mobile application developer services provided by Apple and, if applicable, Google (“App Developer Accounts”). In accessing and using our Services, you represent, warrant and agree that you assume full responsibility and control, and that we have no responsibility or liability, in connection with your access and use of any App Developer Account for which you must register and/or that you access. By providing Your App Content on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own, control, hold and retain all rights in and to Your App Content, including as applicable the copyrights and any other intellectual and proprietary rights to Your App Content, and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- The generation of Your App Content and the use of your App Developer Account(s) is at your own risk.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that:
- You are responsible for Your App Content, and you, not Vet2Pet, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any aspect of Your App Content whether posted or submitted by you, your client or any other user of the Services.
- Vet2Pet shall not be liable or otherwise responsible for Your App Content in any way.
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Your App Content on or within the Services including on the Website.
- Your App Content (other than personally identifying information) will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant to Vet2Pet and its suppliers a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty free, sublicensable, right and license to store, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, display, create derivative works of, and otherwise use Your App Content for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such Your App Content and improving the Vet2Pet Application and providing the Vet2Pet Application to third parties in any medium, except that Vet2Pet will not distribute personal identifying data other than as provided in the Privacy Notice without your prior, express, written permission.
You acknowledge that Vet2Pet only acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of Your App Content and is not responsible or liable to you, your clients or to any third party for the content or accuracy of Your App Content. Vet2Pet shall not be continuously monitoring Your App Content published by you or moderating between End Users, nor shall Vet2Pet be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in Your App Content do not necessarily represent those of Vet2Pet.
Any use by you of the Your App Content is entirely at your own risk. You represent and warrant that Your App Content posted or transmitted by you is original to you and does not copy the work of any third party or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights and does not contain any defamatory or disparaging statements. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the license as stipulated in this paragraph.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION. We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any portion or all of Your App Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS VET2PET AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER VET2PET OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot undertake to review material before you or your authorized users post it on or within the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
CONTENT STANDARDS. These content standards apply to any and all of Your App Content and use of Interactive Services. Your App Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Your App Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Vet2Pet has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent specified below.
E-mail may be sent to: [email protected]
Mail may be sent to:
9500 NE Cascades Pkwy,
Portland, OR 97220
Please notify us in writing and include all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Vet2Pet to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Vet2Pet to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Services includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Vet2Pet, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Vet2Pet. We are not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICES. We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES. You may link to the Website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part nor may you establish a link for the purpose of referring Vet2Pet Mobile App End Users to our Website. Our Website is designed for veterinarians and businesses, not for individual pet owners or consumers. The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to engage in business-to-business connections or transactions including:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website strictly for use by your business or another business and not for use by a pet owner or consumer.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website to other businesses but not to a pet owner or consumer.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites for use by your business or another business and not for use by a pet owner or consumer.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing adequate and appropriate procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VET2PET NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VET2PET MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER VET2PET NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VET2PET REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
VET2PET HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL VET2PET, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES OR ANY ASPECT OF A THIRD-PARTY SERVICE OR MATERIALS LINKED TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. The Website and Services are operated by Vetsource, Legal Dept., 9500 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR 97220. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website and Services should be directed to: [email protected].