We’re excited to assist with integrating your practice information management system (PIMS)!
Note: There is no deadline to complete the integration process.
You can use (or continue using) your Home Delivery program before integration is complete.
Place headline here for the following steps/checklist
- Our onboarding team will call you to schedule a time for VetData to install the integration agent.
- A VetData representative will reach out at the scheduled time and direct you on how to give them temporary remote access to your PIMS server computer.
- The VetData representative will complete the installation remotely and then close the connection to your server. Note: VetData cannot connect or reconnect to your server without your assistance.
- You’ll receive a final confirmation email from Vetsource when we begin receiving data.
- A copy of your client and patient list will appear in your Vetsource ScriptRight® database approximately 1 week after the initial installation. Large databases (10,000+ clients) can take up to 2 weeks.
- If you already have Home Delivery clients in your database, our system will automatically merge matching records.
- New client and patient updates are copied over every 48-72 hours.
When your database is integrated for the first time, the following client and patient information is copied into the ScriptRight database:
- Client name, address, phone number, and email
- Pet name, age, weight, and breed
Integration will only continuously update the following information in the ScriptRight database:
- Complete information for any new client or patient
- Pet weight change
- Deceased status changes
- Client email address
Some updates are not automatic and require your input, including changes to a client’s name, address, and pet name.
- Client name or address changes: Changes in your records do not necessarily reflect your clients’ preferences for receiving mail. Automatic updates to our system could cause shipping delays if the client has not updated their name with the post office or changed residence but not where they prefer to receive packages. It’s imperative that your staff confirm shipping names and addresses prior to submitting an order in ScriptRight. Your clients can also change this information by logging into their e-commerce account or contacting our Pet Owner Care team at (877) 738-4443.
- Pet name changes: To comply with federal pharmacy regulations, name changes must be performed manually by a staff member to provide a record that the pet is the same individual. If the pet has existing prescriptions, a new prescription must be written/entered under the new name.