We’re excited to assist with integrating your practice information management system (PIMS)!
Place headline here for the following steps/checklist
1. Create your server’s integration file by following the steps on the ezyVet Integration page.
2. Upload the integration file using the form at the bottom of the same page.
3. This file will be sent directly to our onboarding team, who will send you a confirmation email when it is received.
4. Our onboarding team will complete a few steps in our system to connect your ezyVet database to your ScriptRight® database.
5. You’ll receive a final confirmation email from Vetsource when we begin receiving data.
- A copy of your client and patient list will appear in your Vetsource ScriptRight® database approximately 1 week after the initial installation. Large databases (10,000+ clients) can take up to 2 weeks.
- If you already have Home Delivery clients in your database, our system will automatically merge matching records.
- New client and patient updates are copied over every 48-72 hours.
When your database is integrated for the first time, the following client and patient information is copied into the ScriptRight database:
- Client name, address, phone number, and email
- Pet name, age, weight, and breed
- Complete information for any new client or patient
- Pet weight change
- Deceased status changes
- Client email address
Some updates are not automatic and require your input, including changes to a client’s name, address, and pet name.
- Client name or address changes: Changes in your records do not necessarily reflect your clients’ preferences for receiving mail. Automatic updates to our system could cause shipping delays if the client has not updated their name with the post office or changed residence but not where they prefer to receive packages. It’s imperative that your staff confirm shipping names and addresses prior to submitting an order in ScriptRight. Your clients can also change this information by logging into their e-commerce account or contacting our Pet Owner Care team at (877) 738-4443.
- Pet name changes: To comply with federal pharmacy regulations, name changes must be performed manually by a staff member to provide a record that the pet is the same individual. If the pet has existing prescriptions, a new prescription must be written/entered under the new name.