Welcome to Vetsource!
Watch our quick video for an overview of the setup process.
(Insert welcome video)
Let’s Get Started!
Encore and Vetsource will work together to set up your Home Delivery Program — so you only need to focus on a few easy tasks.
Note: If you were using a different home delivery service before, your Vetsource account manager will work with you to support the transition.
Your next steps
Vetsource may reach out to you to get a few key pieces of information so we can start setting up your account:
- The doctor of record for your practice
- Names of staff who will be using the service (including those who will be administrators)
- Contact information for your website admin
Sign integration agreement
If you’re using Cornerstone, AVImark, ImproMed Infinity, VIA, or IntraVet, you’ll receive an End User License Agreement (EULA) email from IDEXX DataPoint, which will enable integration between your PIMS and Home Delivery database. Please review and follow the instructions in the email to accept the agreement. Learn more about integration.
Set aside time for training
Vetsource’s onboarding staff will reach out to schedule a live staff training, online or in-person.
- Set aside about 1.5 hours — training is typically 1 hour for staff and an additional 15 minutes for administrators.
– You’ll learn how to use the platform and we’ll provide talking points to encourage clients to use your online store.
– We’ll work with you on setting specific goals for your practice, how to use the platform in your workflow, and how to develop protocols for success.
- Get a head start on training by logging into VetsourceU! Once your platform is set up (see below), we’ll send you an email that includes your login information. After you log in, you’ll see VetsourceU on the main page, near the top.
- Provide us with your practice’s tax documentation.
- Provide your hospital’s logo to brand your online store.
- Use the information provided by you and Encore to set up your practice’s account.
- Send you an email to let you know when your platform is ready. (Don’t worry — since it’s not linked to your website at this stage, your clients cannot see the store yet. We’ll have your website administrator do that after training.)
- Provide live training for your staff and administrators, as detailed above.
- Send you a Welcome Kit with everything you need to get your online store up and running, like brochures and labels.
- Assign a dedicated Vetsource account manager who will be dedicated to your success!
Our support keeps going beyond the launch. We’ll send you helpful information designed to support you after your online store launches, like how to spread the word to clients about Home Delivery and tips for making the most of your program. Be sure to add [email protected] to your safe senders list so you never miss important information.